4576 Hamptons Way NW, The Hamptons, Calgary, ABMLS®#: C3562949
- Property Value$919,000
- Property Address4576 Hamptons Way NW, Chateaux One , The Hamptons, Calgary, AB, T3A 6B6, Canada
- TypeResidential Attached
- Parking2 cars
- Year Built2001
- Living Area1,748 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage11.80 m
- Lot Depth36 m
- Lot Size Area455 m²
- Bathrooms3 full & 1 half
- Maintenance Fee$185/mo
4576 Hamptons Way NW, Chateaux One , The Hamptons, Calgary, AB, T3A 6B6, Canada
Stunning "Chateaux One" Villa with sweeping views of the 1st fairway of the Country Club of the Hamptons golf course & lake. Extensive upgrades of this custom built 4 bedroom home include beautiful cherry woodwork through-out, extensive use of travertine (limestone) & cherry hardwood floors. Cherry wood cabinetry and granite countertops throughout. Ten foot ceilings with knock down spantex and “step down” cove mouldings. One bedroom up with Den, Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances including Miele double ovens, Ultraline gas cooktop, and Fisher Paykel (double-drawer style) dishwasher. Great Room with stone fireplace and large main floor laundry complete with Miele washer/dryer and a laundry chute from the Master. The Master Suite has a large walk-in closet with built-in wardrobe, a luxurious air-Jet bath, double sinks and travertine and glass-block walk-in shower with body spray. In the walkout level a wonderful Rec-Room with wet-bar and fireplace complete with entertainment centre. Three large bedrooms down share 2 full baths. There is in-slab heating (boiler) in the basement floor and in-floor heat throughout all tiled areas of the house. The garage is also heated. Concrete tile roof, plenty of storage space, skylights & a fabulous covered balcony where you can enjoy the never ending views. These homes are rarely on the market. Don't miss out.
• Limestone curved staircase.
• Cherry wood blinds (Great Room and Nook)
• “Block out” blinds in Master Bedroom
• Slat Blinds throughout the rest of the home
• Built-in speakers throughout and on rear deck.
• Grohe, Eljer and Kohler plumbing fixtures
• Ultraline bar fridge
• Built-in vacuum system and attachments
• Water softener
• Security system
• Roughed in for air conditioning
• Additional storage in Mechanical Room includes 2 closets and a wall of cabinetry
• Soundbar and insulation all walls and ceiling with double drywall soundbar and insulation between units.
• 1 ½” subfloor
• 2 -newer hot water tanks (1 ½ years)
Backing onto the Country Club of The Hamptons golf course. Close to Transit, The Hamptons School and Shopping, including The Co-op, Superstore and Beacon Hill Shops. Starbucks, Mustache Pete's Pub, Blossom Trail Flowers, Dairy Queen and more.
Listing Provided By
Real Estate Professionals Inc.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB®). This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the CREB®.
- Cher Ewing
- Phone: 403-860-5491
- Mobile: 403-860-5491
- Office Phone: 403-547-4102
- Email: email@example.com
- REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC.
- 202, 5403 CROWCHILD TRAIL N.W.
- Calgary, AB
- T3B 4Z1